Forum

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

#1 Le 26-05-2022 à 23h41

Nouveau Membre
Hikari

Good evening everyone.

First, I apologize for my bad English.
Well, one of my Cromimis is pregnant, and it's been a few days since the babies should have been born (it's already 0 days), however they haven't been born yet and I don't know what I can do to solve this.

Does anyone know what could have happened and how can I resolve it?

#2 Le 27-05-2022 à 00h06

Membre Habitué
Rina58

I waiting 4 days from now When it says they Will born in 0 days but they didin't born.

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#3 Le 27-05-2022 à 00h13

Membre Habitué
Rina58

And I write that mesage 5 Times and some oters players have that problem and nobody didin't help us

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#4 Le 27-05-2022 à 01h03

Membre Actif
Allrise

Hi, I am afraid I am having a similar problem. I had a couple of cromimis due today and it is already 1am and the babies haven't been born yet. Is it a bug? (Also, the elections tab is not working, the same cages keep appearing over and over again)
Thanks in advance for any help or information /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

#5 Le 27-05-2022 à 08h37

Nouveau Membre
Mysthik

Hey, I checked the french board and from what I see they aknowledged the issue and are trying to fix it.

#6 Le 27-05-2022 à 09h50

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Okay then im still waiting

#7 Le 27-05-2022 à 21h32

Nouveau Membre
Hikari

Hello everybody

I didn't expect to see other people having the same problem, but in a way, it's a little comforting, since that way the chances of the problem being fixed are greater!!

I'll be waiting and thank you so much to everyone who commented  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

#8 Le 28-05-2022 à 10h41

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Hello
Answer HERE !

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

chargement