Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Pages : 1 2 3 4

#1 Le 20-07-2022 à 14h55

Administrateur
lily297

Hi everyone, sorry for answering that late, I was away but I am back, don't hesitate to send me a message if you have a problem.

I am seeing a lot of messages on the forum about cromimis which should have given birth but haven't.

Unfortunately we are aware of this bug and it has been going on for a while now. To solve it, we need the help of the game owner who isn't responding at the moment.

I will let you all know if I have more news.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

And thank you to all of the players/moderator who helped players on this page of the forum while I was away!

-Lily

☆☆☆

#2 Le 24-07-2022 à 13h23

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Okay thank you and welcome back! /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#3 Le 26-07-2022 à 10h52

Membre Apprenti
Lilly57

Or the maker simply doesn't care at all, because the problem has existed for a whole three months

#4 Le 26-07-2022 à 12h41

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Lilly57 a écrit :

Or the maker simply doesn't care at all, because the problem has existed for a whole three months

Hello,
Sorry, it's just since TWO months ... I agree that it's realy, realy too much, but it's not useful to exaggered the situation !  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/hmm.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

#5 Le 26-07-2022 à 13h57

Membre Apprenti
Lilly57

I have the Problem since Mid May...so 3 Months then wen August comes

#6 Le 26-07-2022 à 14h10

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

The first complaint posts on this subject, whether here or on the French forum, date from May 25/26 ...
so as we only are on July the 26th (and not yet in August), it makes two months and not three, if I count well !!  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/roll.png

But whatever, the situation is quite difficult, no need to make it worse !

#7 Le 26-07-2022 à 16h25

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello Lilly57,
I know how is bored when you need to wait and this is a breeding game but for now when maker is gone/not playng we can't do anithing and like I will say:˝We don't need to make a elephant from a mouse˝ what means we don't need to make this worse and try to stay clam.

Dernière modification par Rina58 (Le 26-07-2022 à 16h26)

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#8 Le 26-07-2022 à 21h53

Administrateur
lily297

Exactly Rina, thank you /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Plus, there are other things you can do than breed your cromimis. You can decorate your cage(s) for example, train your cromimis or even admire other people's cages and cros as I often do ^^

☆☆☆

#9 Le 27-07-2022 à 13h37

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Its true! /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png
I'm doing that bc when I start to play this game my cromigirls never born a cromibaby by their own self I just get one cromibaby bc I where needed to go to next level(Nivou). And i'm clam and I where tryed to clam other players too. /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

#10 Le 07-08-2022 à 14h48

Membre Apprenti
kevilla30

Oh gosh! I was like about 3 days being anxious and nothing comes...  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-larme.gif  Is the main administrator still alive?  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-goutte.gif

#11 Le 08-08-2022 à 08h20

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Well 100% is alive I think and its been like 3-4 monthes from when nobody of my cromimis got babyes. But theres still a hope:)  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/sad.png

#12 Le 08-08-2022 à 14h14

Membre Apprenti
Lilly57

I'm giving up the game here, I'm really fed up with nobody caring about the problems here.
It's just an outrageous way of treating us players here

#13 Le 08-08-2022 à 16h38

Administrateur
lily297

Lilly57 a écrit :

I'm giving up the game here, I'm really fed up with nobody caring about the problems here.
It's just an outrageous way of treating us players here

Hi Lilly, I'm so sorry that you feel that way. Just so you know, some people do care about the problems the game has. The only thing is, we are only three administrators/moderators and we don't even have access to what makes the game bug that way. The only person who does have this access has been unavailable for a while now and we are all hoping he comes back soon.

In the meantime, the only thing we can do is hope for the best.

☆☆☆

#14 Le 18-08-2022 à 21h08

Membre Apprenti
kevilla30

August is going by... Since May 26th we are waitng and there is still nothing. is there so new?

#15 Le 19-08-2022 à 10h54

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Well there is on French forum (if you're stuck on level(Nivou)) on˝I'actualite du jeu Cromimi˝ and if you don't know French you can use google translator, on this forum there is a topic what can deliver cromibabys you can send message and if you send before midnight you can have babyes from 5 cromigirls if i'm not wrong and you need to tell names of you'r cromigirls but thats only for players who are 60-61 level(Nivou) and last option you can wait to game owner come back or more topic what can deliver babyes /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Dernière modification par Rina58 (Le 19-08-2022 à 10h55)

#16 Le 19-08-2022 à 16h31

Administrateur
lily297

kevilla30, unfortunately no, we still don't have any news... We'll let you know when we do.

☆☆☆

#17 Le 22-08-2022 à 12h43

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

azaim2 a écrit :

Bonsoir, j'ai un gros problème.

Mes cromimi sont énervé, je me suis renseignée et j'ai lu qu'il fallait leur donner à boire. Mais je ne comprend pas, puisque leurs abreuvoir est remplie, et ca depuis maintenant plusieurs jours

Y'a t il un autre moyen de leurs donner à boire? Si oui, envoyez moi un message! /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-08.gif

Bonjour,

tu es ici sur le forum des anglophones donc on n'y poste pas en français : par contre tu as déjà posté de l'autre côte, sur le forum français ... inutile de poster partout !
Tu y as déjà 2 réponses là bas /library/php/forum/views/smilies/wink.png

#18 Le 23-08-2022 à 00h07

Membre Apprenti
kevilla30

How do you guys know the administer is alive? /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-mdr.gif

#19 Le 23-08-2022 à 08h41

Membre Habitué
Rina58

It is not funny and that someone can understand like it is not a joke and i'm 100% sure that to game owner is alive.

#20 Le 24-08-2022 à 08h31

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello HeartOfAWizard!
If you're stuck on level you can send post in topic ˝The cromimi game˝ on ˝Baby delivery for next level or carrer˝  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png 
I hope it helped you /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

#21 Le 24-08-2022 à 16h57

Administrateur
lily297

Hi Heartofwizard,

As Rina just said, you should have posted your message here. I'm just saying that in case someone who reads this is in the same situation as you /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Since you need your cromimi to have her baby/ies to go to the next level I will make her /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Edit: I just did, congrats on your twins!

☆☆☆

#22 Le 02-09-2022 à 14h14

Membre Apprenti
kevilla30

Riña, I posted there and did not receive any information in days.

#23 Le 03-09-2022 à 12h21

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello Kevillia30!
I'm sorry but Lilly297 is not here and I don't know when she will back. I will tell you when she back. I'm sorry for waiting.

#24 Le 09-09-2022 à 04h54

Membre Apprenti
kevilla30

First the administrator is not here anymore, now Lilly297... are you guys letting us flying, with no direction/aim. /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif

#25 Le 09-09-2022 à 18h05

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello Kevilla30!
I'm really so sorry for that to nobody can't help you. I know how are you felling but Lilly297 will back soon she didin't go like forever she will back you will see! She just need little rest of the game bc it is too much work for her and other administrators.  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-06.gif

Pages : 1 2 3 4

chargement