Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

#1 Le 05-04-2023 à 01h24

Nouveau Membre

So the account that i'm able to pull up on my laptop does not match the account that i have verified. The verified account seems to have the same username, password and email however this account only has one cage, and my female is only 1 day pregnant plus i have a different amount of gold on each account. MY verified account which i can pull up on my pc has my female at two days pregnant with the second cage already purchased and i was wondering if this is a simple glitch or what? I have tried logging in and out on my pc and my laptop and it seems each have the different accounts. the PC has the verified and most up to date account unlike the laptop. This would be fine if i had access to the Pc all the time but i do not.

#2 Le 07-04-2023 à 14h24

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Hello

I realy don't understand the problem: for us, you have two cro including a pregnant, and a single cage!
Your balance is currently 356 MO as you can see by clicking on your username on the left.

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

#3 Le 10-04-2023 à 16h13

Nouveau Membre

BONJOUR
JE CONSTATE UN PROBLEME  MAYA DEVAIS ACCOUCHER  DEPUIS PLUSIEURS  JOUR
POUVEZ VOUS FAIRE QUEL QUE CHOSE
STP MERCI BONNE APRES MIDI   /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-larme.gif

Dernière modification par Marwa2625 (Le 10-04-2023 à 16h15)

#4 Le 10-04-2023 à 19h12

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Marwa2625 a écrit :

BONJOUR
JE CONSTATE UN PROBLEME  MAYA DEVAIS ACCOUCHER  DEPUIS PLUSIEURS  JOUR
POUVEZ VOUS FAIRE QUEL QUE CHOSE
STP MERCI BONNE APRES MIDI   /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-larme.gif

Bonsoir
Ici, c'est le forum  anglophone.
Pour poster en français, ce n'est pas sur cette partie du forum.  Vas faire ta demande sur le topic [Crominettes qui n'accouchent pas] dans la partie ACTUALITÉS DU JEU.
Et sans écrire en majuscule,  car sur un forum,  cela est considéré comme des cris !!

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

chargement