Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Pages : 1

#1 Le 12-03-2022 à 14h29

Nouveau Membre

hello,

I have a problem.
When I log in every day, I do not receive my gold mimis.
Yet I take good care of my cromimis.

It happened to me to connect on my phone rather than on computer.
There, I receive my daily gold mimi, but when I go back to the computer, nothing has changed. As if the connection between phone and computer had not been made.

Besides, on the phone I always have a level more in missions than on the computer.

Oh and also, it seems my cromimis' hearts never go down. Certainly I take care of them daily, but in the morning, I imagine that they should have at least one less heart, right?
If it can help you understand the bug.

How to do please? I can't move on without money  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif

Thank you in advance for your help !

https://i.postimg.cc/CKvb2jXM/Capture-d-e-cran-2022-03-12-a-14-56-46.png

Dernière modification par Afopiki (Le 12-03-2022 à 14h58)

#2 Le 12-03-2022 à 18h01

Administrateur
lily297

Hi!

That's really not normal, your account on your computer and your account on your phone should be the same! When you say that you loggin from your phone and then go back to your computer, do you mean that you stayed connected on your computer? Sometimes you have to reload the game (refresh the page) for it to update.

That might sound like a stupid question but are you sure that you didn't accidentelly create two seperate accounts? Because it is impossible to have different levels on the same accounts depending on which device you loggin from. If it really is the case, that would be a bug and I will inform the game owner!

About your cromimis not loosing hearts, that's normal, it takes a lot of time for your cromimis to lose hearts /library/php/forum/views/smilies/wink.png If your aren't loosing any it means that you are taking good care of them!

Have a great day!

☆☆☆

#3 Le 13-03-2022 à 00h09

Nouveau Membre

Thank you for this quick response !

Yes, when I log in on my phone, I am not logged out of the computer. However, I always refresh the active page of the computer, or simply change the page (from the cage to the shop for example).

I'm sure I didn't create a second account by accident because I logged in on my phone after two days (when I stopped receiving the daily gold mimi by the way). So I found my part where I had left it, with the two cromimis that I already had.
The only difference is that I had one more level and my gold mimi does not sync.

Thank you for your time !

#4 Le 15-03-2022 à 13h32

Nouveau Membre
guineadragon

I have the exact same problems
:mimi01:

#5 Le 15-03-2022 à 16h38

Administrateur
lily297

Hi Afokipi,

It's definetly a glitch then! I will inform the game owner.

Sorry I can't do much for now.

Guineadragon, I was hoping this only affected one player... I hope this is not too problematic.

Have a great day!
/static/images/forum/smilies/etoile.gif

☆☆☆

#6 Le 15-03-2022 à 18h10

Administrateur
lily297

I didn't think to ask but, do you use the cromimi app when you login from your phone or do you use your search engine, both of you? If you use the latter, which one is it? Maybe it can work if you use another one (Google, mozilla...).

☆☆☆

#7 Le 16-03-2022 à 10h10

Nouveau Membre

Hello,

I use chrome in both cases.
How will we know that the bug is fixed ? Do you have an approximate time to give us ?

I'm starting to have trouble taking care of my cromimi without any other gold mimi than those won in games  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif

Edit :
My cromibabies were supposed to be teenagers today.
I hadn't paid attention to it until now but it always says "this cromibaby will become a teenager in 3 days".

It seems that the days do not pass on my part! No daily gains, no aging...
However, I receive the messages of the night's challenges well and I can redo the mini games every day.

Thank you again

Dernière modification par Afopiki (Le 16-03-2022 à 10h21)

#8 Le 17-03-2022 à 17h21

Administrateur
lily297

Hi,

I'm sorry if you don't receive your gold mimis daily. Many other players are in the same case as you. We are aware of the glitch and working to repair it.

Have you tried downloading the app to see if it is in sync with your account on your computer ?

☆☆☆

Pages : 1

chargement