Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Pages : 1 2 3 4

#51 Le 03-03-2023 à 10h45

Nouveau Membre

Hi, I have been trying to get a baby cromimi for a while and I must have about 20 pregnant cromigirls in my cages. It has been a week since the 5 days have run out but none of them have given birth. Please can u help me./library/php/forum/views/smilies/sad.png

#52 Le 04-03-2023 à 16h19

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

apricot24 a écrit :

Hi, I have been trying to get a baby cromimi for a while and I must have about 20 pregnant cromigirls in my cages. It has been a week since the 5 days have run out but none of them have given birth. Please can u help me./library/php/forum/views/smilies/sad.png

Hello ...
reading the forum a little, you could learn that there is a BUG which blocks pregnant Crominettes.

However, there is a topic where you can ask for help to have a manual delivery for only ONE crominette;
Go there and post HERE by clicking on the red, to make your request!

Read post 1 carefully.

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

#53 Le 13-04-2023 à 15h50

Nouveau Membre

Okay. So we are just waiting. I assume if we need something baby related to advance in the game we will have to wait for the bug to be fixed.

#54 Le 13-04-2023 à 19h46

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

LadyLunes a écrit :

Okay. So we are just waiting. I assume if we need something baby related to advance in the game we will have to wait for the bug to be fixed.

Hello

The help topics to request a birth for the passage of a level works, until the bug has been fixed !

In your case, we are especially waiting for you to delete one of your 2 accounts (as already requested in your last post).
Otherwise, none of your requests on the forum will be fulfilled in the future  as long as you don't have a regular!

#55 Le 17-04-2023 à 13h54

Nouveau Membre
black44

my cromimi nana can't give bırth  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-mdr.gif

#56 Le 13-05-2023 à 17h33

Nouveau Membre

do you know how long it will take you to fix this bug with birth?

#57 Le 22-05-2023 à 13h58

Membre Apprenti
Lilly57

ONE YEAR and this Bug is still there

Bravo Cromimi that you don't give a fuck about your players.

I'm going now for good, it all makes no sense here anyway

#58 Le 01-07-2023 à 14h10

Nouveau Membre

Hello, I am on level 11 and I need to get a cromibaby, the name of my crominette is Winter.
If you have time, please help me.
No need to rush tho, I can still enjoy all of the other features.
Thank You So Much /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

#59 Le 01-07-2023 à 20h07

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

HelloSA a écrit :

Hello, I am on level 11 and I need to get a cromibaby, the name of my crominette is Winter.
If you have time, please help me.
No need to rush tho, I can still enjoy all of the other features.
Thank You So Much /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Hello

This is not the right topic to post:
you mut go HERE
Click on the red word to access it directly!

#60 Le 04-07-2023 à 01h48

Membre Apprenti

the maker should leave his real life phone number to one of the moderators

#61 Le 07-07-2023 à 00h45

Membre Apprenti

Kacahuete a écrit :

Lilly57 a écrit :

Or the maker simply doesn't care at all, because the problem has existed for a whole three months

Hello,
Sorry, it's just since TWO months ... I agree that it's realy, realy too much, but it's not useful to exaggered the situation !  :/

the game has been in this state sine may of 2022?

#62 Le 07-07-2023 à 21h24

Nouveau Membre

When the problem of birth will be solved please ?

#63 Le 19-07-2023 à 22h07

Nouveau Membre
PusheenLove

All my cromimi girls(only Emma bunny not pregnant now) don't have babies /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif When problem will fixed? I understand all, but I'm new in this game. When I start playing I wainting on crobabies, i was happy, but after that I didn't get them... I already like this game but hope soon all will fixed

#64 Le 21-07-2023 à 00h43

Nouveau Membre

Bonjour,
Mes cromimis ne semblent pas accouchés (depuis maintenant 1 mois) et une est simplement stérile (Il y a écrit qu'elle à déjà accouché, et qu'il faut attendre mais cela fait un moment) Est ce que le bug a été résolue? si ce n'est pas le cas, impossible de jouer au jeu, ou le finir... c'est dommage.
Dites moi si vous avez plus d'informations!!
Mia xoxo  /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Edit/ si tu es francophone, ce n'est pas ici qu'il faut poster mais plus haut, sur la partie française du forum  : ce que tu as d'ailleurs déjà fait, donc inutile de poster partout. Ce post va être bientôt supprimé  !!

#65 Le 21-07-2023 à 09h56

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

PusheenLove a écrit :

All my cromimi girls(only Emma bunny not pregnant now) don't have babies /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif When problem will fixed? I understand all, but I'm new in this game. When I start playing I wainting on crobabies, i was happy, but after that I didn't get them... I already like this game but hope soon all will fixed

Hello ...
Everything is explained on this topic: Click HERE ... we don't know when the BUG will be fixed, but there are many help solutions in the meantime, to progress in the game despite everything!
Look on this topic... using an online translator and you'll know what to do.

#66 Le 31-07-2023 à 10h18

Membre Apprenti
Lilly57

The Bug exist more that ONE YEAR.
I have still leave the Game.
Yet i have take a little Look, Bug is still there, so bye again.
The Game is Death

#67 Le 31-07-2023 à 11h40

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Lilly57 a écrit :

The Bug exist more that ONE YEAR.
I have still leave the Game.
Yet i have take a little Look, Bug is still there, so bye again.
The Game is Death

Hello
If you have read the topic quoted on the post above yours, then you know that we can't help it !! /library/php/forum/views/smilies/hmm.png

#68 Le 12-08-2023 à 23h55

Nouveau Membre

bonjour, cela doit faire un mois que ma cromimette n'a pas accouché alors qu'elle est à terme... quelqu'un peut-il m'aider ?

Edit : mauvaise partie du forum, il faut lire.

#69 Le 05-09-2023 à 13h11

Nouveau Membre
PusheenLove

Can you please help my dear Taiyo born crobabies? Thanks!!! /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

#70 Le 05-09-2023 à 22h57

Nouveau Membre

my baby cromimi needs to get out of his mommy's stomach.  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif

Edit/ there is a special topic to post a request : look well at the forum and specially the links given in the post 60 !! /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

#71 Le 13-09-2023 à 00h41

Nouveau Membre
PusheenLove

Hi, I'm on the 20th level and need a crobaby for the next level!!! Please, help my Taiyo born crobaby!!! Tysm!!! /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Edit/ you are not on the right topic for this request : see the link given on post 60.

#72 Le 01-10-2023 à 18h04

Nouveau Membre

Hi, My cromimi hasn't given birth and it's been two to three days.  I'm on level eleven. Her name is Ivy
Thank you,and sorry to bother you!

Edit/ answer given on the other topic where you post too !

#73 Le 04-10-2023 à 15h40

Nouveau Membre
PusheenLove

Hi, my my Cromimi Taiyo pregnant, and also I'm level 20 and need next level to but new Cromimis and more. Help me please! I will very happy if you will help Taoyo or other my Cromimi born babies! Thank you a lot!!!
/static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Edit/ as already said on your post above, it's not here the right topic to do this request : go on the one call "Special Crobabies Delivery"

Dernière modification par PusheenLove (Le 04-10-2023 à 15h41)

#74 Le 07-02-2024 à 02h49

Nouveau Membre

Wait, did they not fix the bug? It's been like, a year and a half-

#75 Le 22-02-2024 à 11h54

Nouveau Membre
mathildafm

Bonjour,

Je n'arrive pas a faire mettre bas mes crominettes

aidez-moi svp

Pages : 1 2 3 4

chargement