Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Pages : 1 2 3 4

#26 Le 17-09-2022 à 20h01

Administrateur
lily297

Bonjour clarxsrd,

Désolée pour la réponse tardive ! Ici tu es dans la partie anglophone du jeu. Tu es bien au niveau 11 donc tu peux poster un nouveau message ici en donnant le nom de la crominette que tu veux que l'on fasse accoucher.

--------

kevilla30 & Rina58,

So sorry for leaving for so long without saying anything! I was really busy with school but I'm back now, I should have more time. Thank you for being so patient!
/static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

☆☆☆

#27 Le 18-09-2022 à 12h09

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello!
It really isin't problem and I understand you Lily297. /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#28 Le 09-10-2022 à 10h44

Membre Apprenti
Lilly57

So I really have no more hopes that the bug will be fixed here.
The operator doesn't seem to be interested in his own game anymore, let alone us players here.
Otherwise something would have happened here long ago.

In other games, bugs are dealt with as quickly as possible, even when the operators don't have the time, etc. because they want the players to be happy.

So here you can really forget it.
It's been almost half a year and nothing has happened, that really says it all.

#29 Le 10-10-2022 à 09h03

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello Lilly57!
Well we don't know if that is true but you know like others that to this is not helping well nothing helps but even if you don't belive that to bug will gone one day it don't means that to everyone needs to stop belive in that. I don't mean anything bad whit this.

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#30 Le 19-10-2022 à 10h05

Nouveau Membre
Momoko-chaan

Hello!

I have problem with my little cromimi, Rainbau. She is still pregnant. I waiting for her birth above one week. She should birth four or five days ago! /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-goutte.gif

Dernière modification par Momoko-chaan (Le 19-10-2022 à 10h07)

momoko v2

#31 Le 19-10-2022 à 14h06

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello Momoko-chaan!
This is a birth bug. If you need a baby for next level you can tell on Parament topic: Special baby delivery.

#32 Le 21-11-2022 à 15h46

Nouveau Membre

Hey! I asked for help previously regarding the pregnancy bug and got my babies at last, but it's been nearly a week now and they haven't grown yet. Any tips?

#33 Le 23-11-2022 à 00h08

Nouveau Membre

Ma cromimi Dedenne Junior n'accouche pas, elle était censée avoir accouché de deux cromimi que j'ai envie d'appeler Copito et Emolga.
Je voudrais passer au niveau douze.
Je ne sais pas trop quoi faire, car j'ai vu une nouvelle concernant une cigogne, mais je ne l'ai pas comprise.
Merci.

#34 Le 23-11-2022 à 10h13

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Kimberly31 a écrit :

Ma cromimi Dedenne Junior n'accouche pas, elle était censée avoir accouché de deux cromimi que j'ai envie d'appeler Copito et Emolga.
Je voudrais passer au niveau douze.
Je ne sais pas trop quoi faire, car j'ai vu une nouvelle concernant une cigogne, mais je ne l'ai pas comprise.
Merci.

Bonjour
Tu es ici sur la partie anglophone du forum  ... pour t'exprimer et avoir une réponse en français, tu dois aller sur la partie francophone tout en haut et pour ton problème,  te reporter plus précisément à la partie ACTUALITÉS DU JEU,  le topic appelé CROMINETTES QUI N'ACCOUCHENT PAS  !

Sinon, la modération Lily297 répond ici aux posts en anglais, quand elle est disponible !

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

#35 Le 28-11-2022 à 16h10

Nouveau Membre

Hello,

My cromimi is still pregnant and didn't given birth, also my babies didn't grew up can you help me please

#36 Le 29-11-2022 à 07h34

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello Enrique!
If youre level 11 and more and you need to go to the next level you can go on ˝The cromimi game˝ on ˝Parament topic: Special baby delivery˝ or on French forum on ˝L'actualite du jeu cromimi!˝ on the topic whit the most posts and you need to tell name of 1 your cromigirl and what level you are but because you alredy have babies you need to wait 9 days before they become adults but if you alredy have them 9 days then its probably glitched.
I hope I helped /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif

#37 Le 07-12-2022 à 18h43

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

charline-rbg a écrit :

Pourrais-je obtenir de l'aide svp ma crominette est sencée accoucher depuis 4 jours mais rien ne se passe c'est surement un bug à corriger

Bonsoir
Les topics francophones sont situés plus haut sur le forum ... merci de t'y reporter puisque tu postes en français !
Ici, c'est la partie anglophone !!!

#38 Le 01-01-2023 à 18h04

Administrateur
MonChaton
RESPECT

Bonsoir, merci de lire le post juste au dessus du tien.

Ta signature est beaucoup trop grande, merci de la réduire, tu trouveras les la bonne taille ICI

#39 Le 09-01-2023 à 22h58

Nouveau Membre
Lukrecjahs

What is the chance that the game owner would come back and fix the problem? I really wanted to have Top Cromimies, and I was even thinking about paying for VIP, but it just feel useless if the game is broken :<

xx

#40 Le 22-01-2023 à 10h21

Nouveau Membre

Oh I was waiting for a birth and I just saw that it's been months for the problem, good luck administrators, do you think you will be able to talk to the owner ? Because if not... I'm not sure i want to continue playing. I hope you can solve this !

#41 Le 23-01-2023 à 22h59

Nouveau Membre

Hello, my mouses are about to give birth but it's not working for some reasons ? What can I do to make it work ?
Thanks !!! /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

#42 Le 25-01-2023 à 23h29

Membre Régulier
Julia4521

I have vip, my cromimis do not give birth either

Lukrecjahs a écrit :

What is the chance that the game owner would come back and fix the problem? I really wanted to have Top Cromimies, and I was even thinking about paying for VIP, but it just feel useless if the game is broken :<

#43 Le 26-01-2023 à 11h32

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Julia4521 a écrit :

I have vip, my cromimis do not give birth either

Lukrecjahs a écrit :

Hello,

Unfortunately, being a VIP does not make you to escape the BUG since it is a structural problem: everyone is affected.
It is therefore preferable to wait for the resolution, to invest in a pass, if you are mainly targeting reproductions.
But the VIP advantages are not reduced to this : there are also additional number of cages, animated cages, reduced training time for naps, seduction and other actions and all Cros unlocked at the store ...) you must see according to your priorities!

The game is not doomed to be damaged forever and we are waiting for the repair, but without being able to tell you when it will be, because it does not depend on us!
As soon as we have a return from the admin, we will let you know here ...

KA' (with the help of my friend Google /library/php/forum/views/smilies/wink.png )

#44 Le 29-01-2023 à 11h28

Nouveau Membre
Shay-moon

I  have this problem too /library/php/forum/views/smilies/sad.png

Purple spirit

#45 Le 08-02-2023 à 13h07

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Shay-moon a écrit :

I  have this problem too /library/php/forum/views/smilies/sad.png

Hello

You must make a request on this topic HERE ... by giving its name  (click on the word in red, to go directly there) and you will be able to have help to manually give birth to your crominette, while waiting for the resolution of the problem by the main admin!

Read the conditions in post 1 of Lily297, the English-speaking moderator.

#46 Le 12-02-2023 à 16h13

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Ayvmi a écrit :

s'il vous plaît, faites que mon cromimi accouche d'un bébé ! son nom est bleu, c'est un lapin. c'est pour la mission 56. s'il vous plait ! J'utilise un traducteur google. Je suis bloqué au jour 0 depuis plus d'une semaine !

Bonjour
Tu dois cesser de poster partout à  tort et à travers sur le forum anglophone ici (et pas besoin alors d'utiliser le traducteur, puisqu'on y parle normalement en anglais ) et aussi sur le francophone.
Si ta demande n'est pas encore réalisée,  c'est que nous n'avons pas eu le temps de le faire.
Nous ne sommes pas 24 heures sur 24 sur le jeu et tu n'es pas seule !
Ça n'ira pas plus vite de multiplier tes demandes  ...

#47 Le 20-02-2023 à 14h13

Nouveau Membre
takitie

are there any news on the birth problem? or did you guys gave up trying to fix it?

#48 Le 22-02-2023 à 13h27

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

naismlc1 a écrit :

Bonjour, ma crominette Syhana n'accouche pas. Pouvez-vous m'aider ?
Merci

Bonjour
Ici, c'est la partie anglophone du forum où l'on doit donc parler/ écrire en ... anglais, of course  !!

#49 Le 23-02-2023 à 12h41

Nouveau Membre
takitie

my crominette Oba cant give birth
would you mind helping me please

#50 Le 23-02-2023 à 13h35

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

takitie a écrit :

my crominette Oba cant give birth
would you mind helping me please

Good morning
No birth is requested at this level, so help is not possible: read the conditions in post 1

Pages : 1 2 3 4

chargement